Business Improvement Techniques – Level 2 Certificate
Improving business performance is vital for any business. Making improvements that are more efficient – such as saving on time or costs – can have huge benefits to an organisation, particularly in competitive business environments.
This qualification will build your knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach you the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
- Safe and effective team working
- Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
- An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
- How to use visual management systems
- Problem-solving techniques
- How to carry out flow process analysis
To be awarded a Diploma in Customer Service learners must demonstrate that they have the skills which are essential for individuals working in customer service. Therefore they must be able to perform their job, or an appropriate task, competently. These qualifications are assessed by learners referencing evidence from workplace performance, including assessor observations, in a portfolio of evidence.