Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration – Funded Standard
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector.
The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services.
This qualification provides employees with the essential underpinning knowledge and understanding that would be needed to function competently in an administration job role with some responsibility for management of work.
- Communication in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Principles of business communication and information
- Principles of administration
- Principles of business
Optional Units (selection):
- Organise business travel or accommodation
- Provide administrative support in schools
- Participate in a project
- Monitor information systems
- Word processing software
- Principles of social media within a business
- Procure products and/or services.
Typically this apprenticeship will take 18 months to complete.
All apprenticeship standards require apprentices to complete an end point assessment to successfully achieve the apprenticeship qualification. For this apprenticeship standard the end point assessment is;
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project/Improvement presentation
This apprenticeship standard has been allocated a maximum funding cap of £4,500, which is the anticipated full cost for delivering this standard and the end point assessment.